WHO WE ARE
Little Spoon is the leading direct-to-consumer brand on a mission to make parents’ lives easier through high quality, healthy meal + snack-time solutions for babies, toddlers + big kids that conveniently deliver right to parents’ doors. Little Spoon sets your child up for a lifetime of health, from your baby’s very first bites through to their big kid years, with a portfolio of freshly-made baby food, early finger foods, toddler + big kid meals and snacks. Since the launch, the company has delivered more than 27 million meals, helping to simplify the lives of hundreds of thousands of parents across the US. Little Spoon and its community platform, Is This Normal, are here to disrupt the +$100B children’s health and wellness market, offering modern solutions, trusted resources, and a new way to connect with a network of parents just like you. Learn more at LittleSpoon.com and IsThisNormal.co, or find Little Spoon on Instagram at @LittleSpoon.
At Little Spoon, we celebrate the unique background and point of view that each person brings to our team. We hire for potential, not just past experience, and strive to support the career development of each and every person on our team.
We are fully committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace – a place where our team can think differently, challenge the status quo and have a little fun in the process. We have zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination. We do not discriminate and will not make any hiring decisions on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
As Little Spoon’s Associate Manager, Strategic Analytics, you will have the opportunity to create impactful dashboards, answer business questions by diving into customer insights, and scale the data and analytics capabilities of the business. With your technical skill set and business acumen, you will play an integral role in empowering the company with data-driven decision-making. This role will encompass a wide breadth of responsibilities, expand your analytical and strategic thinking, and allow you to gain experience in a fast-growing startup.
- Utilize proprietary data and other sources to understand patterns of customer behavior, identify business trends, and seize opportunity of various strategies
- Build out a suite of analytical tools and dashboards to bolster reporting and insights capabilities for all teams in the company
- Support finance team with financial modeling and investor reporting
- Partner with engineering on data architecture initiatives by advising on data needs and optimal implementation methods for reporting and other team’s needs
- Be the voice of data and analytics on key initiatives, from ideation to release
- Dive into customer performance to identify pain points and develop recommendations to improve the Little Spoon experience
- 3-4 years of experience in an analytics role at a top-tier consulting firm or high-growth start up
- Advanced SQL knowledge required
- Experience with data visualization tools required
- Self-starter that thrives in an unstructured and fast-moving environment
- Intellectually curious, strategic thinker who enjoys creative problem solving
- Team player who loves collaborating with people and is willing to take on additional responsibility where necessary
- Strong communication, presentation skills and ability to effectively synthesize complex findings into action-oriented insights
- You value diversity of thoughts, perspectives, and expression and believe that a diverse team makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results
How You’ll Stand Out:
- Tableau experience a plus
- Skilled with Powerpoint and Google Slides a plus
- Comfortable creating analyses in Excel and Google Sheets a plus
- Experience with subscription startups – namely in food – a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive health benefits, medical, dental, vision
- Competitive compensation including equity and 401k plan
- Flexible vacation and time off
- 100% Paid Parental Leave (16 weeks)
- Any equipment you need to work safely from home
- A supportive and inclusive workplace filled with passionate, happy, and smart people
- A fun, friendly, and high-energy culture
- Entrepreneurial environment with lots of room for growth and innovation
If you have a disability and require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.