We are looking for someone to join our customer care team who is passionate about parenting, nutrition, and being an empathetic ear for new parents navigating their baby’s first milestones. As the heart and soul of Little Spoon, you will be on the front lines, delivering expert level knowledge of our mission and products while maintaining the rapport and relatability of a friend who has “been there, done that” and wants to not only help, but create lasting relationships with our customers. This is a part-time, remote role where you will contribute 18-25 hours per week of work. You will need a laptop and reliable Wi-Fi as all of our support platforms are tech enabled. Experience in customer support preferred although not required.
- Strong people skills and high EQ
- Quick learner
- Interest and knowledge in nutrition and wellness
- Superior email and phone communication skills
- The ability to collaborate and communicate across a small, close-knit team while working remotely
- The ability to work independently and quickly with strong attention to detail
- Outgoing team player with a positive mindset, fun attitude and proactive problem-solving skills
- Must love babies
Tools we use:
- Google Docs
- $22 – 25 per hour commensurate with experience
- Remote position
- A supportive and inclusive workplace filled with a passionate, happy and smart people
- A fun, familial and high-energy culture
- Entrepreneurial environment with lots of room to grow
- All-you-can-eat Little Spoon!
At Little Spoon, we celebrate the unique background and point of view that each person brings to our team. We hire for potential, not just past experience, and strive to support the career development of each and every person on our team.
We are fully committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace – a place where our team can think differently, challenge the status quo and have a little fun in the process. We have zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination. We do not discriminate and will not make any hiring decisions on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
If you have a disability and require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.