About Little Spoon
As the leading direct-to-consumer baby and kids food, Little Spoon is on a mission to make parents’ lives easier and kids healthier.
We are bringing the future of kids food to the modern parent through a first of its kind end-to-end platform for early childhood nutrition. We deliver healthy and convenient options starting with a baby’s first bites through to their big kid years, with a portfolio of freshly-made baby food, early finger foods for toddlers + kids meals and snacks.
Since our launch, we have delivered more than 30 million meals, helping to simplify the lives of hundreds of thousands of parents across the US.
Little Spoon and its community platform, Is This Normal, are here to disrupt the +$100B children’s food and nutrition market, offering modern solutions, trusted resources, and a new way to connect with parents just like you.
Learn more at LittleSpoon.com or find us on Instagram at @LittleSpoon.
Recent accolades include:
🏆 Inc. Best Workplaces
🚀 Inc. 100 Fastest Growing Companies
Fast Company Brands That Matter
About the Role
We’re looking for a digital product manager to manage the Little Spoon experience for leads, active customers, and churned customers. You’ll collaborate with your digital product team; our founders; and partners in engineering, marketing, care, operations, product, analytics and business strategy to ensure we are always delivering a best-in-class experience. You’ll evolve the customer experience as we expand our physical product portfolio; identify problems, opportunities, and hypotheses; help strategize, design, and build new features; and launch experiments to delight our customers and help us grow. You’ll be responsible for success metrics around acquisition, retention, revenue, and margin. You’ll be focused on problems like:
- How do we best serve families with multiple children?
- How might we easily “graduate” customers from one category to the next throughout their lifecycle?
- How do we make it extremely easy, flexible, and frictionless to manage a subscription?
- Collaborate on gathering data and insights to understand problems, opportunities, pain points and workflows
- Help create, manage, and champion the product roadmap, epics, and priorities
- Define and align teams on Minimum Loveable Products and their iterations
- Write, gather, refine, and manage product requirements
- Collaborate on product design and experiences
- Collaborate with the engineering team to plan and execute
- Manage and prioritize the backlog
- Manage, execute, and launch experiences, features, experiments, and optimizations that improve acquisition, retention, revenue, and margin
- Manage stakeholders
- Create business cases, experiment test plans, product requirements, kickoff decks, milestones, stakeholder updates, release notes, etc.
This role could be a good fit if you:
- Are obsessed with goals and outcomes
- Have a business owner mindset
- Are customer-centric
- Are scrappy, but still understand how to design and ship loveable customer experiences
- Love to solve complex problems
- Enjoy working on robust products and services
- Are collaborative and understand the importance of bringing the voice of different perspectives to the table
- Are ambitious: no task is too big
- Are curious, and your favorite question is “why?”
- Like working on custom built software over a Shopify
- 3+ years of full-time product management experience, managing consumer features experiences, and experiments from ideation to post-launch iteration
- Experience managing and shipping initiatives that have positively impacted growth metrics
- A growth mindset, with an understanding of growth metrics, best practices, strategies, and levers
- Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to break down complex concepts and adapt communication styles for different types of audiences
- Understanding of and comfort with agile methodologies
- Strong prioritization skills and executing horsepower to deliver impact to our customers and business
- Ability to define, align, and inspire teams around a vision, strategy, goals, and outcome
- Ability to appreciate and articulate what makes an easy, seamless, and frictionless user experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Ability to take products 0-1
It’s awesome if you also have experience:
- Product managing subscriptions and/or ecommerce (especially in food!)
- Product managing a DTC product (especially food!)
- Working in a tech startup
- With expansion
Benefits + Perks
- Comprehensive health, medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Competitive compensation including equity and 401k plan
- Flexible vacation and time off
- 100% Paid Parental Leave (16 weeks)
- Learning and development stipend
- Work from home stipend for equipment
- Little Spoon discount
- Company events
- A supportive and inclusive workplace filled with passionate, happy, and smart people
- A fun, friendly, and high-energy culture
- Entrepreneurial environment with lots of room for growth and innovation
If you have a disability and require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.