Who we are:
Little Spoon is the leading direct-to-consumer brand on a mission to make parents’ lives easier through high quality, healthy meal + snack-time solutions for babies, toddlers + big kids that conveniently deliver right to parents’ doors. Little Spoon sets your child up for a lifetime of health, from your baby’s very first bites through to their big kid years, with a portfolio of freshly-made baby food, early finger foods, toddler + big kid meals and snacks. Since the launch, the company has delivered more than 27 million meals, helping to simplify the lives of hundreds of thousands of parents across the US. Little Spoon and its community platform, Is This Normal, are here to disrupt the +$100B children’s health and wellness market, offering modern solutions, trusted resources, and a new way to connect with a network of parents just like you. Learn more at LittleSpoon.com and IsThisNormal.co, or find Little Spoon on Instagram at @LittleSpoon.
At Little Spoon, we celebrate the unique background and point of view that each person brings to our team. We hire for potential, not just past experience, and strive to support the career development of each and every person on our team.
We are fully committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace – a place where our team can think differently, challenge the status quo and have a little fun in the process. We have zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination. We do not discriminate and will not make any hiring decisions on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Focused on scaling efficient customer acquisition, the Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day performance channel management across Paid Social and Paid Search (SEM). Working closely with our agency partners and internal teams, this person will help lead the digital marketing strategy and manage everything from campaign setups through to execution and reporting.
Primary responsibilities will include strategy development, hands-on campaign management, budget and KPI forecasting and pacing, and ongoing optimizations of our digital accounts. They will be a key player within the org to execute the holistic acquisition strategy for the year. They will partner with key cross functional groups such as analytics, brand, creative and retention. While previous experience in all channels listed is a plus, the ideal candidate is a true self-starter, eager to learn about the ever-changing landscape of Paid Media, and is a positive team player. This position reports directly to the Director of Performance Marketing.
- Develop, deploy and optimize channel strategies on Paid Social, specifically Facebook and TikTok advertising
- Report out channel learnings and test results with actionable next steps to internal stakeholders, both cross-functional and to senior leadership
- Partner with internal teams including analytics, brand, creative, product and retention to optimize and grow paid digital channels
- Manage reports and analysis on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to generate insights, calculating robust KPIs and understanding how metrics affect and drive each other (CAC, AOV, ROAS, LTV)
- Maintain daily channel budget management and optimizations, making recommendations on scalable opportunities and pullbacks along with forecasting and future planning
- Be the industry expert for your channels, identifying trends and competitive insights to help drive meaningful strategy, projects, and optimizations
- Leverage marketing data tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau to provide insights and report on channel performance in a concise and clear manner
- Must have hands on experience with paid social, including managing and executing campaigns within Meta Business Manager
- Help balance brand messaging with performance marketing best practices to drive highly effective campaigns while maintaining our brand presence
- Fully understand the customer journey from ad through to checkout to develop an effective customer experience and drive CVR improvements
- Contribute to landing page ideation in support of integrated marketing campaigns
- Must have 5+ years of proven relevant experience at a DTC company managing multi-million dollar budgets in a fast paced, growth led environment
- Experience specifically in hands on management of paid social with high volume budgets is a requirement; hands on experience with channels such as SEM, TikTok, affiliate, etc. highly preferred
- Advanced analytical skills, highly proficient in quickly leveraging marketing data tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau & Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing/Advertising, Business, Math, Economics or equivalent
- Strong analytical, multi-tasking, organization, and communication skills
- True enthusiasm for marketing with strong working knowledge of the ecommerce and digital landscape
- Desire to learn and build knowledge around marketing principles such as MMM, multi touch attribution and media strategies/tactics
- Energetic and positive team player, with an eagerness to learn and grow and strong ability to collaborate yet operate very independently
- High-level attention to detail, with strong organizational, project management, and presentation skills