WHO WE ARE
Little Spoon is the leading direct-to-consumer brand on a mission to make parents’ lives easier through high quality, healthy meal + snack-time solutions for babies, toddlers + big kids that conveniently deliver right to parents’ doors. Little Spoon sets your child up for a lifetime of health, from your baby’s very first bites through to their big kid years, with a portfolio of freshly-made baby food, early finger foods, toddler + big kid meals and snacks. Since the launch, the company has delivered more than 27 million meals, helping to simplify the lives of hundreds of thousands of parents across the US. Little Spoon and its community platform, Is This Normal, are here to disrupt the +$100B children’s health and wellness market, offering modern solutions, trusted resources, and a new way to connect with a network of parents just like you. Learn more at LittleSpoon.com and IsThisNormal.co, or find Little Spoon on Instagram at @LittleSpoon.
At Little Spoon, we celebrate the unique background and point of view that each person brings to our team. We hire for potential, not just past experience, and strive to support the career development of each and every person on our team.
We are fully committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace – a place where our team can think differently, challenge the status quo and have a little fun in the process. We have zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination. We do not discriminate and will not make any hiring decisions on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
- Own Little Spoon’s email + SMS programs from end to end including: briefing, development, segmentation, and execution of targeted campaigns to help drive acquisition and retention
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing, Lifecycle + Email on email and SMS acquisition + retention strategy
- Maintain Little Spoon’s monthly email marketing calendar including campaign planning for all CRM communications (email, SMS, in-app messages etc.)
- Manage Little Spoon’s marketing automation programs and execute optimizations to automation strategy focused on building the optimal customer experience for customers + leads
- Leverage CRM data and company-level insights to inform automation strategy changes and increase customer retention
- Plan and implement A/B tests to continuously improve email + SMS performance by optimizing email creative, content, messaging, subject lines, calls to action, etc.
- Monitor and analyze email performance metrics and automated marketing programs on a weekly and monthly basis to inform strategy changes
- Work closely with Little Spoon’s graphic designer on all email creative with an eye towards continuously optimizing for KPIs
- Become an expert in Little Spoon’s email + SMS marketing programs, customer journey, customer experience and CRM platform
- Stay up-to-date on CRM trends, best practices, new technologies and more
- 3-5 years of email marketing experience
- Hands-on experience creating automated journeys using a marketing automation platform (Braze, Klayvio, Iterable etc.)
- Expert knowledge of developing rule-based logic for automated email campaigns
- A deep understanding of customer data and experience using customer data for audience segmentation and personalization
- The ability to use reporting and analytics to drive strategy and execute key initiatives that level up to company goals
- A track record for being an organization’s in-house expert for all things marketing automation
- Strong project management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and organized
- Detailed oriented
- Data driven
- A self-starter
- A collaborative worker
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive health benefits, medical, dental, vision
- Competitive compensation including equity and 401k plan
- Flexible vacation and time off
- 100% Paid Parental Leave (16 weeks)
- Any equipment you need to work safely from home
- A supportive and inclusive workplace filled with passionate, happy, and smart people
- A fun, friendly, and high-energy culture
- Entrepreneurial environment with lots of room for growth and innovation
If you have a disability and require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.