About the Opportunity:
We are looking for our next Performance Marketing Associate/Manager – this is a self-starter, data-driven and highly analytical marketer who loves brands, consumer-centric businesses, and importantly, wants to help make quality nutrition more accessible to children everywhere! In this position, you will be responsible for managing customer acquisition activities across channels. You should have experience developing, planning, executing and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns, and be very familiar with marketing concepts like CPA, CAC, LTV, payback periods, etc.
Little Spoon is a fast-paced, evolving environment where the Growth Marketing Associate/Manager role will have the opportunity to make a great impact on the trajectory of the company and develop professionally.
- Manage day-to-day execution and optimization of various marketing programs across specific channels, namely, paid social, paid search, display and SEO
- Experience in-platform with the setting up, optimizing and scaling of existing and new paid acquisition campaigns based on CPA and expected LTV in aforementioned channels
- Track channel performance key KPIs, interpret data, and work with the Performance Marketing Team & relevant agencies to create optimization plans to ensure programs scale efficiently
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support content creation, implement SEO initiatives, and other activities aimed at improving customer acquisition funnel metrics
- Be responsible for daily reporting for your owned channels and use insights and analysis to help inform our performance marketing roadmap and budget, for new product launches and ongoing & new growth marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years experience with multi-channel acquisition marketing experience, primarily at a direct-to-consumer e-commerce and/or subscription company or similar agency experience
- Experience in: Facebook Ads, Google AdWords a must; nice to have: experience in alternative growth channels like Tik Tok, & affiliate marketing
- Thorough understanding of key customer acquisition metrics and how to report against them
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- Strong copywriting skills
- Customer-centric and brand-obsessed
- Scrappy, collaborative and curious team player
- Based in our New York City office
- Passionate high-energy team with a fun, flexible culture
- Lean, mean (okay, not really mean) scrappy entrepreneurial environment
- All the baby food you can eat. Trust us, it makes a hell of a snack
- Reports directly to the CMO
- Competitive compensation and health benefits
- Equity package
At Little Spoon, we celebrate the unique background and point of view that each person brings to our team. We hire for potential, not just past experience, and strive to support the career development of each and every person on our team. We are fully committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace – a place where our team can think differently, challenge the status quo and have a little fun in the process. We have zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination. We do not discriminate and will not make any hiring decisions on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
If you have a disability and require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.