About the Opportunity:
We are looking for our next Performance Marketing Senior Manager/Director – this is a self-starter, data-driven and highly analytical marketer who loves brands, consumer-centric businesses, and importantly, wants to help make quality nutrition more accessible to children everywhere! In this position, you will be responsible for managing customer acquisition activities across channels. You should have experience developing, planning, executing and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns, and be very familiar with marketing concepts like CPA, CAC, LTV, payback periods, etc.
Little Spoon is a fast-paced, evolving environment where the Growth Marketing Associate/Manager role will have the opportunity to make a great impact on the trajectory of the company and develop professionally.
- Deliver against key growth metrics, meeting and exceeding goals for revenue & customer acquisition
- Drive the strategy, operation and optimization of various marketing programs across specific performance marketing channels, namely, paid social, paid search, display and SEO – working hand in hand with agencies and in-house associates to execute
- Set-up, optimize and scale existing and new paid acquisition campaigns based on CPA and expected LTV on aforementioned channels
- Partner with cross-functional teams for support on design, content, SEO, and social aimed at improving customer acquisition funnel metrics
- Be responsible for daily reporting for your owned channels and use insights and analysis to help inform our performance marketing roadmap and budget, key go-to-market strategies for new product launches and new growth marketing initiatives
- Own communicating recent trends, challenges, and opportunities to relevant stakeholders
- Track channel performance key KPIs, interpret data, and work with the CMO & relevant agencies to create optimization plans to ensure programs scale efficiently
- Actively work with CMO & President to set budgets and identify scale opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6-10 years experience with multi-channel acquisition marketing experience, ideally at a direct-to-consumer e-commerce and/or subscription company
- Experience managing Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Tik Tok/other new paid social, Youtube, SEO, content marketing, affiliate / performance partnerships, and using a variety of marketing analytics tools to track and make decisions
- Thorough understanding of key customer acquisition metrics and a deep understanding of channel attribution
- Demonstrated success analyzing data (Excel), forming insights and using them to generate actionable plans
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- Strong copywriting skills
- Customer-centric and brand-obsessed
- A self-starter with a willingness to take a proactive approach and own and drive multiple projects in parallel
- Scrappy, collaborative team player who is ready to hustle
- Based in our New York City office
- Passionate high-energy team with a fun, flexible culture
- Lean, mean (okay, not really mean) scrappy entrepreneurial environment
- All the baby food you can eat. Trust us, it makes a hell of a snack
- Reports directly to the CMO
- Competitive compensation and health benefits
- Equity package
About Little Spoon
We are a rapidly growing, venture-backed startup set to revolutionize childhood nutrition. To this day, there have been no solutions out there to help bring accessible, quality nutrition to children. Yet the first 1,000 days of a person’s nutrition are the most important when it comes to ensuring proper development and a lifetime good health. Little Spoon is a fresh, organic baby food and nutrition company. We bring together cutting-edge technology and innovative pediatric nutrition science to deliver nutrition solutions tailored to a baby’s evolving nutritional and developmental needs. We then send fresh food directly to your door.
At Little Spoon, we celebrate the unique background and point of view that each person brings to our team. We hire for potential, not just past experience, and strive to support the career development of each and every person on our team. We are fully committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace – a place where our team can think differently, challenge the status quo and have a little fun in the process. We have zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination. We do not discriminate and will not make any hiring decisions on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
If you have a disability and require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.