About Little Spoon
We are a rapidly growing, venture-backed startup set to revolutionize childhood nutrition. To this day, there have been no solutions out there to help bring accessible, quality nutrition to children. Yet the first 1,000 days of a person’s nutrition are the most important when it comes to ensuring proper development and a lifetime of good health. Little Spoon is a fresh, organic baby food and nutrition company. We bring together cutting-edge technology and innovative pediatric nutrition science to deliver nutrition solutions tailored to a baby’s evolving nutritional and developmental needs. We then send fresh food directly to your door.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. We constantly challenge the status quo; we nurture an inclusive, vibrant workplace culture and consider all applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
We are looking for someone to define the next generation of Little Spoon’s digital experience, partnering with internal and external stakeholders to translate our product vision into solutions that drive game-changing business results. Do you enjoy making a meaningful impact? You should join our team.
- Lead and own projects and make important decisions that power our business by defining and managing product roadmap and release plan, managing expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Participate in leadership-level strategic planning
- Focus obsessively on anything that can improve the Little Spoon digital experience, with an eye toward even the smallest of details
- Manage a nimble digital product team by providing insights, mentorship, and strategy
- Proactively identify gaps in the current digital product experience and lead the effort to develop solutions for continuous improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with the physical product, customer care, marketing, and operations teams to understand the wholistic needs of the business and help build solutions to solve them
- Lead sprint planning, collaborating closely with our engineering team on a daily basis
- Partner with our Business Analytics & Strategy team to evaluate the performance of features and determine improvements, using internal and external data, benchmarks, and best practices to identify, monitor, and deliver solutions
- Synthesize product requirements from a variety of internal and external resources and convey product requirements by creating effective user stories, functional requirements, wireframes and/or mockups
- Communicate the product vision to the development team and maximize the value of each sprint and release by ensuring the backlog is groomed and prioritized according to the overall strategy and product roadmap
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience with modern web architecture and agile methodologies
- Experience working closely and collaborating with engineers
- E-commerce experience, ideally with a subscription-based business
- Passion for user experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and other internal and external stakeholders
- Detail and process-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the big picture and challenge the traditional path
- Solutions focused with optimism in tackling problems and the ability to see other points of view while maintaining a confident direction
- Able to speak to a variety of audiences when translating technical challenges
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive health benefits, medical, dental, vision
- Competitive compensation including equity and 401k plan
- Flexible vacation and time off
- 100% Paid Parental Leave (16 weeks)
- Any equipment you need to work safely from home
- A supportive and inclusive workplace filled with passionate, happy, and smart people
- A fun, friendly, and high-energy culture
- Entrepreneurial environment with lots of room for growth and innovation